We Help Recover Your Yahoo Email account and then not Use their Software Services ,call/Ping Site
Recognize a compromised Yahoo Mail account
We value the security of your account. If you suspect that someone is attempting to access or take over your account, there are several critical actions you must take to protect your information. Understand the warning signals and what to do if your account has been hacked.
Symptoms of a hacked account
- You aren’t getting any emails.
- Spam is being sent to your contacts using Yahoo Mail.
- On your recent activity tab, you see logins from unusual places.
- Your account information or email settings have been altered without your knowledge.
Steps of Recovering hacked account
- Launch Yahoo. In your computer’s web browser, navigate to https://www.yahoo.com/. This will take you to the Yahoo home page.
- Click Log in. It may be seen in the upper-right corner of the Yahoo home page.
- Click the link Trouble signing in? This option may be found at the bottom of the sign-in page.
- Enter your phone number or email address for recovery. Fill in the phone number or recovery email address you have on file for your Yahoo account in the text box in the middle of the page. If you’re not sure what information Yahoo possesses, just input your Yahoo email address here.
- Click the Continue button. It’s a blue button at the very bottom of the page.
- Find your verification code. If you choose Yes, text me an Account Key for a phone number or Yes, email me an Account Key for a recovery email address, then do the following:
- Phone number — Launch your phone’s Messages app, open the Yahoo text message, and check the 8-character code in the message.
- Open your recovery email address inbox, then open the Recover access to your Yahoo account email from Yahoo and check the 8-character code in the middle of the email.
- If you typed your Yahoo email address, input the missing digits or letters from the recovery options mentioned, then go to one of the sub steps indicated above, depending on whether you have a phone number or an email address on file.
- Enter the verification code you received. In the text box in the middle of the page, enter the 8-character verification code you obtained.
- Any letters that are capitalized will be capitalized automatically by Yahoo.
- Click the Verify button. It’s the blue button to the right of the verification text field.
- If asked, select your account. If you have more than one Yahoo account that uses your phone number or recovery email address, select the one you wish to recover.
- Change your password right now. When you restore your Yahoo account on a computer, you can reset your password. You should perform the following to prevent future hacking attempts:
- Click On the “Success” screen, create a new password.
- On the “Set a new password” screen, type a password into both text areas.
- Click the Continue button. If everything seems fine, click I’ll secure my account later.