Welcome To Quickbooks Password Recovery Help Desk.
QuickBooks is an accounting software package developed and marketed by Intuit. QuickBooks products are geared mainly toward small and medium-sized businesses and offer on-premises accounting applications as well as cloud based versions that accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions. QuickBooks is, without any doubt, among the top accounting software out there right now. But QuickBooks is not untouched from security issues & of course password related issues. Remembering your password is no more a hassle, Password Armor does it for you. Don’t be worried about how to reset forgotten password. Just Install Password Armor & Recover All Your forgotten password instantly.
Need Help regarding one Of These?
- QuickBooks Online: QuickBooks Online is a completely independent version of QuickBooks, so you will be able access QuickBooks entirely online from your browser or mobile device.
- QuickBooks Self Employed: QuickBooks Self-Employed automatically imports transactions and tracks mileage, exports your Schedule C, and helps you maximize deductions at tax time.
- QuickBooks Pro: QuickBooks Pro makes it easy to create invoices and track expenses.
- QuickBooks Premier: QuickBooks Premier is an industry-specific solution for small businesses and accounting professionals.
- QuickBooks Enterprise: QuickBooks Enterprise is an intuitive accounting solution suitable for small to mid-size businesses. The software offers complete accounting flexibility.
- Checks & Supplies: You can order supplies from Intuit, including: Check Tax forms, such as 1099s and W-2s Envelopes, Deposit slips.
Important password tips to remember.
- Passwords are case sensitive. Check the Caps Lock and Num Lock keys. One (or both) might be on, or could have been on when you created the password.
- Passwords cannot contain spaces. Reenter the password without spaces.
- When creating passwords. use the complex password guidelines: at least 7 characters (letters, numbers, special characters), at least 1 number, at least one uppercase letter.
- Your keyboard might not be functioning correctly. Try typing some text in another program such as Notepad to be sure your keyboard is working.
- You may be seeing an incorrect login screen. A login screen that asks for a password but does not ask for a user name is the administrator's login screen. If that screen appears and you have a non admin login, close QuickBooks, and then reopen it.
- The password may actually be blank. Some users prefer to leave the Admin password to their data file empty, or blank. Note: Intuit does not recommend this practice, for security reasons. Try clicking OK in the login screen without entering a password. (You will get the login screen when the Admin password is blank if you have more users in the file than just the Admin user.)
Important! Your license number, e-mail address, telephone number and post code will be validated against your Company Registration record in our database. If any of the parameters do not exactly match the information we have on file for your company when you registered your product, then the request will fail.
Official QuickBooks Password Reset Tool.
If you have lost, forgotten, or do not have the administrator password required to access your QuickBooks Company file (in Version 2008 or later), the Automated Password Reset Tool can help.
To use the reset tool, you need QuickBooks 2008 and later and the following:
- License number
- Contact name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Post Code
Looking for advice?
Visit QuickBooks Community site - https://qbcommunity.com/
Why Use Password Armor?
Password Armor is a password recovery tool that reveals the passwords, allows you to view the user names and passwords stored on any website & Web browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera and many more. This tool can be used to recover your lost/forgotten password of any Website, including popular Web sites, like Facebook, Yahoo, Google, and Gmail, as long as the password is stored by your Web Browser.
Note: After retrieving your lost passwords, you can save them into text/html/csv/xml file, by using the Export or copy to clipboard option.